Re: NT readings

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan@texcel.no)
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 13:43:20 EDT

At 12:39 PM 7/17/98 -0500, Richard Lindeman wrote:

>Secondly, Jonathan informs me that for posting on the B-Greek website
>are required to go through a process of peer review.

Let me be clear: I am going to post this to SunSITE, not to the B-Greek
website, which contains only the B-Greek FAQ and the B-Greek archives. I
have been planning to create another site on SunSITE, and that site will be
peer-reviewed. I need to make a bunch of arrangments on that - I'll get
back with folks in a few days.

To me, "peer review" simply means that we arrange for a couple of experts
to advise people and decide whether their work is ready for publication.

My "Little Greek" site is separate the B-Greek site. I will probably make
"Little Greek" a member site of the new site, since everything posted to
"Little Greek" is reviewed.

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com

Little Greek Home Page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/koine