Intermediate Greek Text

From: Robert Bower (rbower@m5.sprynet.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 16:53:03 EDT

I was wondering what a good intermediate Greek grammar text might be? I am
just finishing up my first Greek class at Seminary, it was a 12 qtr hour
crash for us second career guys. The class used Voelz and I used Wenham as
a backup text. It is the only grammar class I'll be taking the rest of the
classes using Greek are either Hermeneutics or Exegetical classes.
So I'd like to get a book that I can use on my own to get beyond the basics.

I was thinking "Greek Grammar of the New Testament" by Blass and DeBrunner
translated by Funk
or "Syntax of New Testament Greek: A Second Year intermediate Grammar." by
Brooks and Winbery.

Thanks in Advance.

Bob Bower