Eternal LIfe

From: John M. Sweigart (jsweiger@cswnet.com)
Date: Thu Jul 30 1998 - 08:17:37 EDT

Fellow List-Members;
I have recently been doing a NT study of ZWH AIWNION=ETERNAL LIFE. In
doing so I find a significant block of usage of the phrase as an object
of the preposition EIS. As so often happens, the translations are not
uniform. Any suggestions? The only thing that comes to mind so far is a
RESULT nuance i.e. resulting in eternal life.

Rev. John M. Sweigart
US Army Chaplain (retired)
Associate Pastor, House of Praise
Contributing Author: Inthebeginning.org