Re: Re: Fw: Raymond Brown

From: WFWarren@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 11 1998 - 11:48:55 EDT

Thanks for your comments and initiative on this, Jeffrey. I attended special
lectures by Raymond Brown on several occasions and spoke with him at some of
those meetings, but knew him best through his writings, which still provide
some of the best examples of NT scholarship that I know.

Paz,

Bill Warren
Landrum P. Leavell, II, Professor of New Testament