Re: Mark 11:22 EXETE PISTIN QEOU

From: Paul F. Evans (evans@wilmington.net)
Date: Sat Aug 29 1998 - 22:16:18 EDT

George or Carl,

Though the idea of a partitive genitive (if I have even expressed that
properly) has been discussed before in this forum, please give me a run down
once more so that I can get it in my mind! I think that we can add the
genitive to Carl's comment about the complexity of the accusative in most
grammars.

Paul & Loala Evans
Wilmington First Pentecostal Holiness Church
E-mail: evans@wilmington.net
Web-page: http://wilmingtonfirst/localchurches/wilmington.net