Re: XENOI KAI PAREPIDHMOI

From: Steven Cox (scox@Mail.Sparkice.COM.CN)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 08:51:06 EDT

Edgar
thanks - title is "Romans and Aliens" by J.P. Balsdon
(i.e. John Percy Vyvian Dacre Balsdon c.1930~40s)
out of print unfortunately, as is "Life and Leisure in Ancient Rome"
and "Roman women : their history and habits"

I guess that the Ramsay MacMullen books would be
"Paganism and Christianity, 100-425 C.E. : A Sourcebook"
and "Soldier and Civilian in the Later Roman Empire"
Thanks again
Steven