RE: Books

From: James Ernest (JErnest@Hendrickson.com)
Date: Tue Oct 20 1998 - 09:38:10 EDT

> ----------

Of course, always a definite guarantee! Unless maybe your faith
isn't strong enough. In this case, AKM's report seems to
constitute pretty good evidence that some belief is lurking
amongst us. ;-)

Well, OK: gar nichts! I just thought having the ISBN might
make it easier for our friend to make his periodical
pilgrimages to Amazon or CBD or wherever to
check on the appearance of the tome...

James

James D. Ernest
Senior editor, academic books, Hendrickson Publishers
Ph.D. cand., Boston College
S-MAIL: c/o Hendrickson Publishers, 140 Summit Street,
  P. O. Box 3473, Peabody, MA 01961-3473 USA
FAX: 978/573-8243 PHONE: 978/573-2243
E-MAIL: jernest@hendrickson.com / ernest@bc.edu