The "interminable" German String

From: WEStrass@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 14:52:29 EST

Hi to all,
  I want to thank Carl and the other list owners for allowing the German
thread to continue. As my interest in Greek has grown so has my use of
reference material. More and more I run into German quotes and references and
have wondered if someday I'll have to make the trek to German. Reading the
posts, pro and con, testy and non-testy, has helped me a great deal in
realizing this is where I indeed want and need to go. It was a valuable
thread for this student of Greek.
   Surely this is not for everyone, we all have different interests and goals,
but a discussion like this can help wondering folks like myself determine if
it is for us.
   Thanks again, Bill

Bill Strasshofer
Pastor - Stayton Christian Assembly