On the Rock of 1 Co. 10:4

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (mauros@iol.ie)
Date: Fri Dec 25 1998 - 09:17:13 EST

In a book I'm currently browsing, in a section delaing with the Rock of 1
Co. 10:4, I have come across a reference to Philo's reflections on the rock
of Nb. 50:8.

I am dependent on the titles in English on my Logos CD-ROM, and though I
recognise "Leg. All II " as the second book on Allegorical Interpretations,
I am stumped by " Deter. 115-118 ".

Many of Philo's works are entitled " De ......." but I cannot put my finger
on which one this is.

Can you help me, please? --- that is when you have enjoyed your Christmas <g>

Best wishes for today and all the other days to come in 1999.

Maurice

Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]
mauros@iol.ie