Mark 3:33,35 5:42 abnormalities?

From: Tim Duke (tduke@westpac.com.au)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 21:48:07 EST

I have noticed some places in my Nestles (4th Rev Ed) where italicised
brakcets enclose a word or phrase, but absolutely no mention is made of
it in the apparatus below. Two that I have chosen at random are Mark
3:33,35 and 5:42.
When I look at the intro, it says these refer to "an abnormality
reproduced exactly from the original". Does this mean that there is an
error in the greek which has persisted in every single ancient
manuscript? If so, what is the error in these three cases? I can't see
it. Where have I gone wrong?
These seem to be quite frequent in Mark (more so than other books). Any
reason?

Tim Duke
Sydney