Sugestion (Beginner).

From: Carlos Silva (cas@eng.uminho.pt)
Date: Wed Jan 13 1999 - 18:27:08 EST

Hi,

I have take one year of koine seven years ago, however I had to stop
studying greek. I would like to start again. I am looking for an advice
if I should start from the beginning with a book in classic greek or
if I should just to revise and go to an intermediate grammar. I don't
mind to start slowly if that means to start well.

Thanks for your help,

Carlos.

Carlos A. B. Silva Ph: +351 53 510190
Dept. Industrial Electronics, University of Minho Fax: +351 53 615046
Largo do Paco, 4709 Braga Codex, Portugal