Greek fonts - keyboard map

From: Greg Kilbrai (gkilbrai@dlcwest.com)
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 01:47:44 EST

B-Greekers:

I'm getting frustrated trying to insert breathing and accent marks for
my greek fonts using my wordprocessor. Is there a way to print out each
character of the font and the corresponding keyboard key so I can use it
as a permanent reference? I've tried using the "character map" utility
with windows 95, but it only displays on the screen and you have to use
the mouse to highlight the character to see the corresponding keystroke.
So far the only alternative seems to be making a manual chart for each
font which seems kind of silly in our computer age.

Has anyone else come up with a solution to this that they could share
with me?

Thanks!

Greg Kilbrai (venturing forth into his first exegesis paper... #:)