Re: Greek fonts - keyboard map

From: rlsquad@juno.com
Date: Sat Jan 16 1999 - 13:01:19 EST

There is a solution much easier than remappuing the keyboard.
Just go to http://ccel.wheaton.edu/help/fonts/ and choose Mac or Windows.
Once there get SPIONIC.TTF.zip AND spionic.readme (or the correspondig
Mac files). This last file shows the encoding sceme.

The opening of John's gospel is tyed in as:

e)n a)rxh|~

All characters and accents are entered using regular lower/UPPERcase
letters.