Help on the "genitive"

From: Tom Belt (virginia@destination.com.lb)
Date: Wed Jan 27 1999 - 15:38:47 EST

B-greekers-

I'm helping out a good friend of mine here in Lebanon who is presently
working on a thesis on the Greek genitive (history, uses, etc., focusing on
Pauline lit.). I'd appreciate suggestions regarding where one might research
such a subject on the internet. And if there are any especially noteworthy
periodical articles that come to mind please pass on the info.

This friend is a Lebanese pastor who has been battling poor health (that's
why I'm lending a helping hand).

Thanks for your quick replies!

Blessings,
Tom Belt