Re: Acts 20:28 Whose blood?

From: GregStffrd@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 20:33:15 EST

Since I discuss this text at length in the first edition of my book, Jehovah's
Witnesses Defended (Huntington Beach, CA: Elihu Books, 1998), I will simply
refer to my discussion on pages 30-37. There is a slightly updated discussion
in my second edition, due out this summer (www.elihubooks.com).

The first page and a half of the discussion is an apologetic against critics
of the NWT rendering of this text, but the balance of the discussion is an
involved consideration of the grammar and textual variants of this passage.

If anyone would like a photocopy of the discussion in the first edition, I
will gladly send it to you.

Greg Stafford