RE: Keeping up with NT Greek after class

From: Ltwist (Ltwist@leupold.com)
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 09:06:00 EDT

I agree. Reading is THE thing. The method I use is to read a paragraph and
make a mark
in the margin. The next day I reread that section and make a second mark in
the
margin and then advance another paragraph and make a mark in the margin.
The
third day I reread the first section and make a third mark, reread the
second
section and make a second mark, and then
advance another paragraph and make a mark. The fourth day I do not read the
first days
work but advance. And so on. It took me 5 years and 14 days to read
through
the GNT
 the first time.

Grace,