Amazing deal on a Bible reference...

From: Robert R. Monti (robemon@regent.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 30 1999 - 20:20:13 EDT

Howdy all,

This is my first post to the B-Greek list -- admittedly, it doesn't pertain
directly to a Greek textual issue, but it is related. I found a good deal
on a Bible reference work and I wanted to share it with all of you.

Christian Book Distributors is currently selling Kittel's Theological
Dictionary of the New Testament (10-volume set) for an unbelievable price.
Ordinarily it retails for $650, and Amazon.com is currently selling it for
around $450. But if you get a CBD membership with your purchase (only $5),
you can buy the Kittel for $175 + shipping/handling. They're backordered
right now, so it'll be the end of August before you receive your order, but
a $475 savings is worth the wait, if you ask me.

You can reach CBD on the web at http://www.christianbook.com. Their phone
number is available there as well. I hope you all don't think it crude of
me to forward this to the list, but I figured the info might bless somebody.

So far the discussions look great! I'm a first-year seminary student, and
I've just completed my first year of Greek study. I'm sure B-Greek will be
a valuable resource for me as I study Koine Greek more on my own. I'm eager
to participate...

Blessings to all!

Robert R. Monti
M. Div. candidate