Mark 8:24

From: Jay Adkins (JAdkins264@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 03 1999 - 08:52:45 EDT

Dear B-Greekers,

I just wanted the opportunity to thank all those who had made comments
regarding ÎWhy an instantaneous imperfect in Mark 8:24' and related topics.
 I have been off-line for some time as of late due to both software &
hardware problems. My computer has been an expensive and somewhat large,
but useful, paperweight for almost a week. :-) The comments made have
encouraged me in the usefulness of the slowness of my approach to
translating the Gospel of Mark. As a little Greek who asks Îwhy' too often
to be make progress apparent to anyone but myself, I am appreciative for
such a format as B-Greek. Since there is no way in which I could return
the favor of imparting knowledge, I offer my heart felt thanks instead.

Jay Adkins