Re: ekklesia

From: Numberup@worldnet.att.net
Date: Tue Jul 27 1999 - 10:07:40 EDT

"Congregation" for EKKLHSIA works for me, too. I haven't been to a "church" in
years, but I have attended several "congregations." For those familiar with
congregations and assemblies, those terms are as well understood in their local or
universal settings as "church" may be for those who prefer that identification.

Solomon Landers
Memra Institute for Biblical Research
http://www.memrain.org