LXX reader

From: Garrett B Trott (gtrott@juno.com)
Date: Sat Jul 31 1999 - 00:01:11 EDT

I am not sure if this is the proper place for this question or not. But,
I know that there are, what I call "readers" for the Greek NT - example:
A Grammatical Analysis of the GNT, it lists words that occurs 50 times or
less and are wonderful "assistants" when trying to read the GNT. I know
that there is also one for the Hebrew Bible, and once again, it is a
wonderful "assistant." Is there anything similar to this for the LXX?

Thanks,
-Garrett Trott