Re: LXX reader

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (mauros@iol.ie)
Date: Sat Jul 31 1999 - 18:14:44 EDT

<x-flowed>Garrett:

Not quite the same thing, but these two items may be of help:

Conybear, F.C, and St.George Stock. Grammar of Septuagint Greek. With
selected readings from the Septuagint according to the text of Swete.
Peabody, Mass: Hendrickson, 1988.

Lust, J., E. Eynekel, and K. Hauspie. A Greek-English Lexicon of the
Septuagint. Part I A-I Part II K-W . Stuttgar Deutsche
Bibelgesellschaft, 1992-97.

Regards,
Maurice

At 21:01 30/07/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I am not sure if this is the proper place for this question or not. But,
>I know that there are, what I call "readers" for the Greek NT - example:
>A Grammatical Analysis of the GNT, it lists words that occurs 50 times or
>less and are wonderful "assistants" when trying to read the GNT. I know
>that there is also one for the Hebrew Bible, and once again, it is a
>wonderful "assistant." Is there anything similar to this for the LXX?
>
>Thanks,
>-Garrett Trott
>
>---
>B-Greek home page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek