Zerwick

From: David McKay (music@fl.net.au)
Date: Thu Aug 05 1999 - 21:35:02 EDT

G'day. I'm plowing through Ephesians for my first formal theological study
for 19 years, and am using Lincoln's Word Biblical Comentary, the NET Bible
and F.F. Bruce's Commentary on Colossians, Philemon and Ephesians. I am also
finding Wallace's Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics very helpful.

Should I save up for Zerwick's Grammatical Analysis, or would it be
superfluous if you already have commentaries on the Greek text?

The course lecturer [Peter O'Brien] recommended Zerwick, but that was after
I had purchased the other stuff!

David McKay
music@fl.net.au