RE: Grammars

From: Jefferson, Robert C. (X2JEFFER@southernco.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 13:02:19 EDT

But even those of us that do "Greek" for its biblical application eventually
feel the need to broaden our horizons.
Even if this means just checking certain passages in the Church Fathers in
Greek for clarification. I suppose I am talking about the ante-Nicenes.
Some of these translations are written in such archaic English [and poor
English with respect to clarity] that they have to be checked.
So I would assume that a good intermediate grammar needs to cover at least
the Apostolic Fathers and an Advance the ante-nicenes.

         <<RCJefferson.vcf>>

Attachment converted: Macintosh HD:RCJefferson.vcf 3 (????/----) (00020F61)