Re: OCR Greek: Readiris 5

From: Maurice A. O'Sullivan (mauros@iol.ie)
Date: Mon Aug 30 1999 - 11:51:17 EDT

<x-flowed>I use this firm's IrisPn scanner and I doubt very much if this OCR package
was ever intended for classical Greek --- their scanning software
is business orientated, as you can see from their blurb; heavily
concentrating on graphs, tables, etc.

But why not ask them their reaction to your news that you are using it for
classical Greek?

Maurice

Maurice A. O'Sullivan [ Bray, Ireland ]
mauros@iol.ie