Re: Samaritan Pentateuch

From: Paul Zellmer (zellmer@digitelone.com)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 19:43:06 EDT

(Sorry to continue this thread on the Greek list, but that's where it
was ongoing, and I'm not sure all the participants are members of the
Hebrew list. I'd check, but that's excluded by the list security
measures :^/ )

Jim,

Before I consider starting what for me is a lengthy procedure of
procuring Purvis' book, perhaps you can help me see if it would benefit
me greatly. Right now, I'm most interested in the cases of additional
waw's. Does he attempt to list all the places where the texts differ,
or does he tend more to summarize and then give a few examples?

Thanks for any info you can give.

Paul