Re: HOW and WHY

From: C. E. Core (cinjc@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 30 1999 - 18:48:52 EDT

    Thank you Carl for this statement, many times I have felt my question is too
simple or even not worded right to ask, and so I don't.

"I have come to feel personally that the single most
valuable function ("ministry," if you care to use such a word) we can
perform in this forum is that of an electronic classroom "help" session."

    This list is really blessing to me. Who would have ever thought that an
unqualified person such as myself would be able to sit and listen to the discussions
that I have heard take place on this list. They are both intellectually stimulating
and practical.

in Christ -chris core