Re: Jn 20.22

From: Joe A. Friberg (JoeFriberg@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Oct 13 1999 - 14:01:29 EDT

Dear Steven Miller:

I'm not sure that we are in disagreement about the interpretation of the
passage or the illocuationary force of the utterance or the meaning of the
verb. With your response, it seems apparent to me that we are simply
talking about different interpretive questions that can be asked. Let me
pinpoint which questions I am addressing and which questions I understand
you to be addressing: