Re: Fwd: RE: BEST BARGAIN YET! L-S-J-M-G for $95

From: Daniel Ria–o (danielrr@retemail.es)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 09:51:52 EST

>BAGD and BDAG are specifically geared for NT and early Christian literature,
>and are thus indispensable for study in these areas.
>
>LSJ-M-G, on the other hand, is a positively MASSIVE compendium of Greek
>vocabulary from 1200 BC to well past the NT period.

        I don't know if "massive" is adequate to describe this otherwise
excellent lexicon, but it certainly does not enter in the scope of LSJ(MG)
to extensively cover the data of 2nd millennium B.C. Greek (for that you
need "DMic.")

Daniel Ria–o Rufilanchas
Madrid, Espa–a

Por favor, tomad nota de la nueva direcci—n de correo: danielrr@retemail.es