Lam. 4:20 KOURIOU/OS?

From: John M. Moe (John.M.Moe-1@tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 16:21:26 EST

<x-charset x-user-defined>At Lam. 4:20 Rahlfs' LXX has XRISTOS KURIOU. In the apparatus he has
the following

KURIOU Ra.] -OS mss.

Am I correct in understanding this to mean that he has amended the text
against the witness of his three main manuscripts, A B & S?

Incidentally, Eusebeus apparently has KURIOS in his quotation of this
passage though I only have him in two English and one German version.
Does anyone know of a Greek text of his Ecc. History on the net? I have
only found volume I of the Loeb edition available at the online book
sellers and I would prefer to have computer version for obvious reasons.

Thanks!

JM

--

Rev. John M. Moe St. John's Lutheran Church, Rich Valley http://www.state.net/sjrv/