Re: Luke 2:1 (off topic)

From: N & RJ Hanscamp (hanscamps@paradise.net.nz)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 00:50:31 EST

John

One of the best resources for this sort of material (preaching / worship) is
Jenee Woodard's www.textweek.com

She provides HEAPS of links, based on the Revised common lectionary 3 year
cycle. If you preach regularly, or take some interest in Christian resources on
the Web, this is worth subscribing to. And its free!!

Nigel

Nigel Hanscamp
Trinity Methodist Theological College
Auckland Consortium of Theological Education, New Zealand
Email: hanscamps@paradise.net.nz