Re: Septuagint and Greek as a sacred language

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Dec 26 1999 - 12:28:08 EST

Cindy

Though now somewhat dated, H.B. Swete is still in print and avaliable at
CBD:

Introduction to the Old Testament in Greek Henry Swete / Hendrickson
Publishers / 1914 ( Type: Hardcover ) CBD Price: $7.95 / CBD Stock No:
WW75214 ISBN: 0943575214

Swete has a short introduction the the Letter of Aristeas as well as the
greek text of the letter.

On Matters related to the LXX and Textual criticism you should see: