Re: Audio Greek Bibles

From: James S. Murray (jsmurray@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 20:23:01 EST

Grant wrote:

> I have been searching on the Internet--with no success as of yet--for a
> web-site that gives a pronunciation of the Greek bible. While the Westcott
> & Hort's Greek files abound, I am searching for one that give me an AUDIO
> assistance so as to know if I am correctly pronouncing the words or just
> butchering them up.

Grant,

As others have posted, I am not aware of a site where large sections of the NT are
available on audio files. However, the lexicon (basically Thayer, I believe) at the
Bible Study Tools site does have a feature which pronounces each word (one word at a
time, though). Maybe this would be of help to you. You can find the link below.

 http://www.biblestudytools.net/Lexicons/Greek/

Jim Murray
Racine, WI