Clauses Clarified

From: C. E. Core (jesuslover@neteze.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 18:26:43 EST

"C. E. Core" wrote:

> Can the Gk. text do this in a mechanical way or is the context the only
> way to do this, or is there other options that I haven't included here?

I think that I need to clarify what I meant by "mechanical", but first let
me say what I wasn't asking. I wasn't asking about software or some other
means that would do it for me, but that sure would be nice, and the
that word gave that impression. What I did mean by "mechanical" was, by
seeing the words parsed (but not just that) can they tell us the type of
subordinate clause they are apart of, and what term it relates to in the
clause it is link with? Like fitting tab "a" into slot "a" for example.
Something scientific, a set of rules like matching word endings or
whatever. As you can tell I am just throwing ideas out to give you an idea
of what I am asking about.
Any new thoughts on this is appreciated.

in Christ -chris