Re: "In the beginning was the word" (Jn 1:1a)

From: Jason Hare (parousia_occ@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 18:44:44 EST

I have no problem with these translations or with your
opinion. You asked before why someone would chose
Word as a translation and I was remarking that it is
an acceptable way of wording it (pardon the pun). I
am not a defender of the translation, just a suggester
of a side.

Jason

--- Steven Craig Miller <scmiller@www.plantnet.com>