Re: KJV Revision History

From: Jonathan Ryder (jpryder@free4all.co.uk)
Date: Fri Feb 25 2000 - 04:54:22 EST

Ted,

You may want to look at 'The Journey from Texts to Translations' by Paul D
Wegner (Grand Rapids: Baker, 1999), which, although not limited to KJV (covers
issues of interpretation, canon, textual criticism and lots of English versions)
does give some of the info you're looking for - ch 18 is entitled 'The
Authorised Version of 1611 and its revisions'. It also gives some bibliography
for you to chase up (p333).

Jonathan Ryder