DIWiKISMENWN in Philo de Gigantibus 18

From: Tom Conry (tconry@hds.harvard.edu)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 22:46:46 EDT

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hi . . . I'm hoping that one of the worthies here can help me
identify a verb which I'm puzzling over in Philo's de Gigantibus.
DIWiKISMENWN looks like some sort of a perfect participle
genitive plural to me (it's got the accent on the penult) but
I'll be darned if I can find the lexical form in big LSJ or on
Perseus. I bet I'm (once again) missing something obvious . . .
it can't be our friend DIWKW can it?

Thanks for any help pointing me in the right direction.

Tom Conry