Re: Rom 1:1 KLHTOS APOSTOLOS

From: Charles Skallerud (karolus@wf.net)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 10:30:31 EDT

<x-charset iso-8859-1>As a footnote, 'sent-one' is fine, but people have a hard time accepting
this as a translation. I've tried to find a way around 'apostle' for years.
So far nothing works. Did you intend this as a technical footnote or a
translation? I missed the beginning of this thread so excuse me if I'm on
the wrong track.

Charles Skallerud