Re: Greek software

From: Steven R. Lo Vullo (sundoulos1@netzero.net)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 20:01:22 EDT

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Steven,

I think you can do what you desire with GreekFlash Pro 2 by Paradigm
Software Development. It has three different textbook lists (Mounce, Greek
To Me, and Trenchard). In addition, you can edit individual cards and create
your own card sets. For further information, see the Gramcord website at
www.gramcord.org. Gramcord doesn't produce the software, but they distribute
it. You used to be able to get a downloadable demo for a one month trial.
You'll have to see if that is still available. Hope this helps.

Steve LoVullo