Re: alphabetizing

From: Jan L.H. Krans (J.L.H.Krans@th.vu.nl)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 11:00:26 EDT

On 05/10/00, ""Joseph A. Weaks" <jweaks@delta.is.tcu.edu>" wrote:

> At 6:15 AM +0000 5/10/00, Jan L.H. Krans wrote:
> >The problem, of course, is that it's not a program-independent solution,
> >but the idea could be worked out elsewhere fairly easily, I guess.
>
> It certainly can. I have a macro that I wrote for Mac Microsoft Word
> 98 VB (Should work on windows and mac word 97 and on).

> You can record the macro easily in Word, but if you would like the
> text of my macro, email me and I'll email it to you offlist, unless a
> higher up would prefer I post it on the list.

Thanks Joe, but Word is not my daily piece of cake. We are all program
dependent ourselves... However, resources such as these should be available
to those who use their time better than by writing macros etc. ;) Couldn't
someone put them all conveniently together?

Jan Krans, Free University, Amsterdam