re: Request for Guidance

From: yochanan bitan (ButhFam@compuserve.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 18:16:12 EDT

shalom Don,

for Hebrew, as well as any human language, I would recommend that you start
with a listening comprehension approach. You may obtain such a course at

http://buth.jerusalemschool.org

Living Biblical Hebrew for Everyone, vol. 1.

[If you find that you have the time to successfully complete that volume,
then there is a second volume with additional methodologies that takes you
through Jonah and Ruth and available from me directly in Jerusalem.]

On Greek, a beta version, two volumes with 14 cassettes is available from
me directly in Jerusalem. (The cassettes are all Greek material of
dialogues, drills and readings. They do not contain English lectures.
English glosses and explanations are provided in the books. The course
covers some Gospel parables, an Aesop's fable, some papyri letters, 1 John
and the Didache.)

errwso (Greek='be well')
Randall Buth
Jerusalem University College, and