Re: A sincere apology on my last email

From: Wayne Leman (wleman@mcn.net)
Date: Sun May 21 2000 - 22:36:21 EDT

Great! After reading this message, I BELIEVE! This is XARIS in evidence.
Thanks for your gracious attitude, Mark. I host another discussion list and
occasionally have to do the Carl-thing and let someone know that they have
crossed the same theological line. It's nice when folks can recognize it
themselves.

Have a good week,
Wayne
Bible translation discussion list:
http://www.egroups.com/group/bible-translation

>Almost immediately after sending my last email on PISTEUW I felt something
>was wrong. I got away for a while, then came back and
>read it again.
>
>I'm not so sure my motive was pure. I felt like I was trying to stay within
>our guide lines, but was forcing a theological position into my response.
In