Re: Lexicon

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (c.s.bartholomew@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 21:22:53 EDT

on 06/13/00 3:26 PM, Glenn Cook wrote:

> Now I have a chance for the free use of "The complete Word Study Dictionary of
> the New Testament" by Spiros Zodhiates TH.D. published by AMC Publishers
> Chattanooga, TN 37422. © AMC International 1992 revised 1993. ISBN
> 0-89957-663-X.

Glen,

I have never seen this book and not wanting to comment on it sight unseen I
just put it on hold at my library. The whole concept of a "Word Study" bible
or dictionary sounds like "The Wrong Stuff" (apologies to John Glen) but I
will withhold judgement for now and look at the book.

I suspect we will get some opinions in the meantime from list members who
have it and have used it.

Clay

--
Clayton Stirling Bartholomew