Hebrews papyrus URL

From: Rodney J. Decker (rdecker@bbc.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 09:17:33 EDT

<x-flowed><http://www.jgrchj.com/page18>

There is (as mentioned previously on b-greek) a new, fragmentary papyrus MS
of Hebrews 2:9-11; 3:3-6 (6-7 C.): P.Vindob. G 42417. I don't know if a
Gregory number has been assigned to this MS yet or not. (If anyone does,
let me know; the article referenced above does not include it.) This
article provides a brief intro discussion and then includes a complete
diplomatic transcription and reconstruction of the text as well as a
photograph of both recto and verso--which is readable if you print it,
though it was too dark to read on screen.) Article by Amphilochios
Papathomas; from JGRChJ (Journal of Greco-Roman Christianity and Judaism) 1
(2000) 18-24.

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D. Baptist Bible Seminary
Assoc. Prof./NT PO Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
rdecker@bbc.edu http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/
The *Resources for NT Study* site is accessible at:
http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/rd_rsrc.htm