Re: GALATIANS, DIA

From: abilene (abilene@ifrance.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 09:38:14 EDT

<x-html>
<i>> I think that there really should be no difference between META (w/acc
+ time) and DIA</i>
have any other references for this</i>
to be implying the curse</i>
this curse. That</i>
so long as they are</i>
stating that</i>
the subject.
seemed perhaps obscure
of -
<dd>
Gal 2 , 1-2. " Then, at the end of fourteen years, I went up&nbsp; again
to Jerusalem...</dd>

<dd>
and I went up by revelation"</dd>

fourteen years.
sabbatical years later". In the Talmud, sabbatical years served for dating
the events.
OTE (Gal 1,15) and not from EPEITA META ETH TRIA (Gal1/21).
one caught up to the third heaven" 2 Co 12/2.
he had been baptized fourteen years ago.&nbsp; He received the baptism
just after his conversion => 2 Co 12.2 and Gal 2.1 indicate the same sabbatical
years. When he returned to Jerusalem with Barnabe he was bringing helps
for the community suffering from the famine which occurred in 48 ;&nbsp;
47-48 was a sabbatical year; conclusion the conversion of Paul succeeded
during the sabbatical year 33-34.
a curse ? The same appears in John 16,21 and Rev 12,4, whith a comparison
between birth and death (disappearance) . Quite the contrary in Luke where&nbsp;
birth is a joy (Lk 1.14,57etc).

</x-html>