[b-greek] Looking for a resource

From: Don Myers (dmyers@rmci.net)
Date: Sat Jul 01 2000 - 17:18:50 EDT

   I am looking for a book recomendation that is of high quality in taking
the genealogies in scriptures and distilling them into various groups or
nations throughout bible history all the way to the present groups today
such as the Palistines etc. Any recomendations? I wish to get more
understanding of these groups as I am reading through the Old Testament. I
am not sure there is a book of such but thought I would post in case someone
has come across one.

   Also a Bible History Map book. I have Moody's Bible atlas. But it is a
bit incomplete.

   In Christ

   Don