[b-greek] Re: ABS prices

From: Lucky Mele (lucky.m@juno.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 14:27:04 EDT

Try Barnes & Noble. I have saved significant amounts on ABS books. I
saved thirty dollars on the Louw & Nida Lexicon. Barnes & Noble gets a
better than forty percent discount and resells for only a dollar or two
profit -- go figure. Try other Internet book sellers. If you can't find
what you need on one try another. You can save if you shop around.

Anthony Mele

patrick@extremehope.org