[b-greek] Great Divide

From: Wayne Leman (wleman@mcn.net)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 00:35:15 EDT

Clay concluded:

> I assume this post will help muddle the issue a little.

Actually, Clay, it didn't--instead, it clarified things even more for me.
But then I'm already a believer, not only that the most critical elements of
a writer's intended meaning are usually expressed most clearly and/or
forcefully at higher levels of discourse, but also that writers often play
with their hearers using various rhetorical devices to get their point
across.

You playful muddler, you! :-)

Wayne

Bible translation discussion list: bible-translation-subscribe@kastanet.org
Bible translation list message archives:
http://www.egroups.com/messages/bible-translation