[b-greek] RE: Spanish books on Greek

From: David Haeuser (haeuser@terra.com.pe)
Date: Sat Sep 23 2000 - 21:41:08 EDT

Dear Boyd,

The Casa Bautista in El Paso, Texas, has an elementary grammar by Davis,
Gramática Elemental del Griego del Nuevo Testamento. They also publish a
translation of Dana and Mantey at the intermediate level. Zerwick's El
Griego del Nuevo Testamento, a translation of Graecitas Biblica Novi
Testamenti exemplis illustratur, is available from Verbo Divino in Spain. I
got my copy through the Librería San Pablo here in Lima, Peru. I too would
be interested in learning particularly of any other elementary New Testament
Greek textbooks.

David Haeuser
MSELP
Lima, Perú