[b-greek] RE: Idioms

From: Lynn Trapp (rltrapp@bluebunny.com)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 09:09:01 EDT

Wayne,
Just a question about one of the idioms--"..from faith to faith..." (Romans
1:17). What would you say is a good translation of that into English. The
NIV has attempted by the phrase "...by faith from first to last..." Do you
think this is adequate or is there some other possible English idiom that
would be a closer equivalent.

Thanks in advance,
Lynn Trapp :-)
Access Developer