[b-greek] Re: Nicaean Creed

From: Steve Puluka (spuluka@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 08:37:36 EST

David,

If you happen to be seriously interested in the early creeds the three
volume work by Philip Schaff "The Creeds of Christendom" has the original
texts (Greek & Latin) with parrallel English Translations in Volume two.
Volume one gives a history, and volume three has creeds from Protestants.

This should be available in any larger library.

Steve Puluka
Chair of the Adult Education Committee